Hello there! I hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving with friends and family! I ate a lot of great food on Thursday and shopped way too much over the weekend. There were too many good deals to pass up! It’s safe to say, I need to glue my wallet shut for the rest of the year!
The theme for the November glam bag is “Rockstarlet”, which explains the stars and constellation designs on the bag. The bags were available in navy with silver detailing, which is what I received, as well as navy with gold detailing (which I would have liked to receive but oh well!)
I received a great group of samples this month that I definitely see myself using throughout the holiday season. Without further ado, let’s get into this month’s goodies!
1. Luxie Beauty Rose Gold Travel Small Duo Fiber Brush, $12: ipsy first introduced me to Luxie brushes and my collection has grown since. First of all, I love the rose gold and pink color combo! Second, I love that these brushes are both vegan and cruelty free while being SO soft! This brush is a perfect compact size for travel. The duo fiber bristles help with buildable application whether you are applying foundation, blush or bronzer.
2. Formula X Nail Polish in Huntress, $10.50: It’s hard to see what shade this is just from looking at the bottle but it appears to be an iridescent, shimmery shade. When I applied it to my nails, it looks like a deep emerald shade at first but in different lighting, some hues of purple and blue are visible also. Overall, it is a very unique and pretty polish color that is very appropriate for the holiday season. I am not sure what I am wearing for Christmas or New Year’s Eve yet, but this polish color could be an option for my nails!
3. Verb Ghost Oil, $14: I tried a Verb skincare product earlier this year but have not tried anything from their hair-care line. I was really excited to receive this product in my bag this month as I have been trying out new hair products recently. I love that this oil is lightweight but still moisturizing and the scent is not too strong but still smells great! This oil leaves my hair feeling so soft and not weighed down.
4. Elizabeth Mott Color is Bae Lip Laquer in Red Chilli, $20: First of all, this is a gorgeous shade of red. I did notice that it does take a little longer to dry than my other liquid lipsticks, which isn’t a huge turnoff but just an observation I made. This lipstick glides on very smoothly, is insanely pigmented and does not dry out the lips. I have never heard of Elizabeth Mott before but would like to try more products from this brand.
5. theBalm Cosmetics Mad Lash Mascara, $18: Honestly, ipsy could send me a product from theBalm Cosmetics every month and I would not be upset. I am a huge fan of this brand and have not came across a product I do not like. I love the curved wand and formula of this mascara. After one swipe, I could already see the volume and definition in my lashes. I have not stopped using this mascara since I got it. My eyelashes are not as long as I wish they could be, so I always look for a mascara to increase their length as well as their volume. This mascara does just that, for such a great price!